The Corporate Tag Rugby Tournament with Bristol Bears Community Foundation is back for 2024.
Delivered by the Foundation’s coaching team, and supported by Paramount for the third consecutive year, the tournament kicks off in March with registrations now open!
The tournament will see a series of preliminary rounds before the top four teams from each will be invited to compete in the Corporate Tag Finals hosted at Ashton Gate Stadium. This is a fantastic opportunity to combine team building and networking whilst raising vital funds for Bristol Bears Community Foundation.
The Foundation is a registered charity that works with over 8,000 people from the local community each year. The Foundation delivers a broad range of programmes, serving the community across four key areas including education, participation, health, and inclusion.
In 2022, the event raised £3,000 for the charity. The 2023 series was even bigger and better, seeing over 200 professionals join together to raise a whopping £13,000 – money that goes towards supporting programmes that will help to change the lives of people across the South West region.
– Thursday 7th March
– Thursday 21st March
– Thursday 18th April
12pm to 5:30pm @ Lockleaze Sports Centre (all weather pitch)
The finals will be held in May at Ashton Gate Stadium. Date will be confirmed soon.
After each event, all teams are welcome to join Paramount and Bristol Bears Community Foundation for food, drinks and networking.
Courtesy of the Foundation, at the finals there will be a chance for the overall victors to win hospitality for 10 at a Bristol Bears fixture during the 24/25 season.
What you need to know
- A team of 10 for seven-a-side is required
- A minimum of two female players on the pitch per team
- The event is inclusive to all and welcomes individuals regardless of age, background, race, religion or gender
- No minimum fitness level required – open to newbies and fitness fanatics
- Photographs and videos will be taken during each game for promotion via BBCF and Paramount
- A team entry into the 2024 tournament is £850 which goes towards supporting the various life-changing Community Foundation programmes. This cost will include the final event for those that make it through to play at Ashton Gate Stadium in May.
- Registrations close 31st January 2024
Register your interest by emailing email@example.com or contact Sulli Gardner.